- Highly accurate arm sphygmomanometer clinically validated
- Large display for easy reading
- Indicator of irregular heartbeat
- WHO blood pressure classification indicator
- 60 memories
- Soft anti-scratch case
- Low Battery indicator
- Irregular heartbeat Sequence Number
- Difficult air flow deflation
- Systolic Pressure
- Diastolic Pressure
- Pulse Rate
- Date – Time indicator
- WHO Classification Blood Pressure Indicator
Before every measurement, the unit establishes a “zero pressure” equivalent to the air pressure.
Then it starts inflating the arm cuff, meanwhile, the unit detects pressure oscillations generated by beat-to-beat pulsatile, which is used to determine the systolic and diastolic pressure, and also pulse rate.
The device also compares the longest and the shortest time intervals of detected pulse waves to mean time interval then calculates standard deviation. The device will displays a warning signal with the reading to indicate the detection of irregular heartbeat when the difference of the time intervals is over 25%.
- Pressure measurement zone: 0 ̴ 300 mmHg
- Pulse measurement zone: 40 ̴ 199 beats/min
- Memories: 60 (one channel)
- Deflation valve: automatic